Archive for the ‘Funny’ Category
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced to the villagers that he would buy monkeys for Rs10. The villagers seeing that there were many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them. The man bought thousands at Rs10 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their effort. He further announced that he would now buy at Rs20. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished even further and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to Rs25 and the supply of monkeys became so little that it was an effort to even see a monkey let alone catch it.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at Rs50! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on behalf of him. In the absence of the man, the assistant told the villagers.
Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that the man has collected. I will sell them to you at Rs35 and when the man returns from the city, you can sell it to him for Rs50.” The villagers squeezed up with all their savings to buy the monkeys. Then they never saw the man nor his assistant, only monkeys everywhere!! !! –
*_Welcome to the Stock Market!!!!!_*
If God created women… I wonder who created men. Because if God had created both of us, we’d all be brothers and sisters! I don’t like that!!
I’m hoping it was a guy in a galaxy far far away… maybe we men are all descendants of Darth Vader 😛
May the force be with us 😀
I just installed the latest WordWeb Free Version. I never read license terms, but for some reason I did today. This is what stood out:
You may use the program free of charge indefinitely only if
- You take at most 4 flights (2 return flights) in any 12 month period
- AND you do not own or regularly drive an SUV (sports utility vehicle).
I was stumped 🙂 Read the complete license at http://wordweb.info/free/licence.html.
It’s nice to see software spreading awareness about global warming.
This post by Ideasmith that linked to further posts by other women suddenly made me want to understand why did men want to marry virgins. Let me try to think like different males of different ages and lets see what I can come up with:
- Damn, she’s done it before me 😦 I don’t want to marry her. I’ve lost the race. [This applies to a guy who’s not done it yet and is extremely competitive]
- Aw shucks… what if she starts comparing me to the other guys…. and I am not good enough 😦 [This applies to a guy with low self-esteem and would especially apply to a guy who’s never done it]
- What! She’s done it before. She’s got no morals. What if she does it with other men after marriage. I can’t marry her. [This applies a guy who doesn’t understand the power of love]
- If I meet one of her ex’s and he reminds me of their time together, I won’t be able to bear it. Wah! 😦 [This applies to
insufferable romantics weak-hearted mensome men]
- She must have become “big” down there. I’ll never be able to fill her and satisfy her. [You need to grow up kiddo]
- She loves to do it too much. What if she can never have enough? She’ll wear me out and still not be happy 😦 [Go out jogging every morning…]
- She might have STD’s. Why take a risk? [The ever cautious idiot]
- She might find me too small and make fun of me 😦
Ok… that is all I could think of. Please don’t beat me up. I just needed a break from work and something to get me to blog… and sex is usually a good topic to get out all that rust 🙂 All these came from all the discussions we had when we were in school and later.
Sometimes age is not enough to grow up.
Check out your Visual DNA at http://dna.imagini.net/friends/
Yep… me and unusually smart! 😀
Try my other test!
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The 2-Variable Intuition Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test|