Why should my wife be a virgin?
This post by Ideasmith that linked to further posts by other women suddenly made me want to understand why did men want to marry virgins. Let me try to think like different males of different ages and lets see what I can come up with:
- Damn, she’s done it before me😦 I don’t want to marry her. I’ve lost the race. [This applies to a guy who’s not done it yet and is extremely competitive]
- Aw shucks… what if she starts comparing me to the other guys…. and I am not good enough😦 [This applies to a guy with low self-esteem and would especially apply to a guy who’s never done it]
- What! She’s done it before. She’s got no morals. What if she does it with other men after marriage. I can’t marry her. [This applies a guy who doesn’t understand the power of love]
- If I meet one of her ex’s and he reminds me of their time together, I won’t be able to bear it. Wah!😦 [This applies to
insufferable romantics weak-hearted mensome men]
- She must have become “big” down there. I’ll never be able to fill her and satisfy her. [You need to grow up kiddo]
- She loves to do it too much. What if she can never have enough? She’ll wear me out and still not be happy😦 [Go out jogging every morning…]
- She might have STD’s. Why take a risk? [The ever cautious idiot]
- She might find me too small and make fun of me😦
Ok… that is all I could think of. Please don’t beat me up. I just needed a break from work and something to get me to blog… and sex is usually a good topic to get out all that rust All these came from all the discussions we had when we were in school and later.
Sometimes age is not enough to grow up.